Good Night Love Messages with Photos


best good night love images

My day is incomplete as I still have unfinished tasks at hand.,
I just couldn't catch sleep without saying "I love you".
Good Night! I love you forever 8)


good night love pics quotes

I just sent my 2 Angels to watch over u,
and Protect u but they returned and told me that,
Angels can’t watch over Angels and that nothing will never want to hurt such an Angel.,
So good Night My Angel !


good night love wallpaper

A goodnight text isn't always a text that says Good Night.
Sometimes it's a random text at night reminding,
Someone how much they Miss to you.
Good Night! My Love 8)


good night sweetheart love photos

Begin the day with a light heart,
Let all your worries be swept aside at night,
Smile a moment and thank God,
for every moment He cares for you all the way,
Good Night! Sweet Heart!


good night love photos quotes

Nights are a gift when couples have lovely tiffs,
It makes life complete when two lovely lips meet.
The day's stress and grief is gone with the caring;
That makes our cosy beds a nest of love and sharing.
Good Night! Sleep tight Sweety!


good night sweet dreams love pics quotes

Sending you my bed to let you rest,
Pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm,
I can’t sleep now b’coz…
I’ve lent you all my things already,
Good Night Sleep tight… I will be Dreaming of You with all my might
Goodnight! Sweet Heart :)


good night love images quotes

I get troubled the most before I go to sleep,
Reason: I miss you and long for your hugs, kisses and love.
Good Night! Sleep Tight! Sweet Dreams! :)


cute good night love images

When daylight turns to a darkened hue,
The lovely stars hinting at you.
Your heartbeat tells you something true,
That someone is terribly missing you. 8)
Good Night! Miss you !


good night love kiss wallpaper

Once the moon winks at you tonight,
I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.
Hope your day was quite wonderful Sweet Heart !
and now I bid you a lovely Good Night!


good night love photos quote

I was counting the stars to find out the number of reasons for loving you.
I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
Good Night, Sweetheart!


good night love heart photos quote

Just sleep tight and thank God for the wonderful things,
He has blessed you.,
Be grateful and thank Him...
because He will give you for me!
Good Night & Sweet Dreams! My Dear.


good night love beach photos quote

We always worry about our looks; but the truth is:
That they neither matter to those who love us;
Nor does it matter to those who don't love us.
Good Night! My love!

Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

0 comments:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page