Different Types of Kisses and Their Meanings Photo SMS


Beautiful Kissing scene on bike

Kiss On The Forehead =>"Forever you Will Be Mine"
Kiss On The Ear =>"I am Romantic"
Kiss On The Cheek =>"We are Friends"
Kiss On The Hand =>"I Adore You"
Kiss On The Neck ->"We Belong Together"
Kiss On The Shoulder =>"I Want You"
Kiss On The Lips =>"I Love You" OR"I Want You" 8)



kissing scene on road

DO YOU KNOW THE FULL FORM OF KISS & MISS...?
K=KISS
I=IS
S=SO
S=SWEET
M=MISS
I=IS
S=SO
S=SEXY
THAT'S WHY ITS TASTE IS SWEET & SEXY ALWAYS :p


kiss couple on beach

Kiss is not Like Nokia... Connecting People,
Kiss is not Like Nike... Just Do It,
Kiss is not Like Pepsi... Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is Like Pan Parag... Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga :D


Kissing couple in forest

Kiss is the Key of Love,
Love is the key of Marriage,
Marriage is the box of Children,
Children are Problem of India,
So Stop the Kissing and Save the India.


Amazing Forest Kissing Scene

What kisses mean!
KISS ON HAND = i Adore You,
KISS ON CHEEK = Lets be Friends,
KISS ON NECK = I want You,
KISS ON LIPS = I Love You,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE =....
Lets not get Carried away!


Different Style Kiss Images

Kiss Definition in Physics:-
"Kiss is the process of charging up human Bodies"
Kiss Definition in Computer:-
"Like Bodies are Connected without any DATA CABLE"


Amazing Style kiss hd Photo

Kiss is the First Step to Show
How much I Love You,
how much I Think About You,
How much I miss You,
And show that I Trust You...


Romantic Couple kiss in Train

Never Kiss a Police Woman,
She will say "Stop and Hands up".
Never Kiss a Nurse, She will Say "Next Please "
Always Kiss a Teacher, She will say "Repeat it 10 Times."


couple kiss on car

Kiss is Fly from Lips,
Lips is wet also Kiss,
Don't miss a Kiss
It is a valve of This !!!


Kissing Scene in Boat

That First Kiss said to I LOVE YOU,
The Second Kiss said to I will be There,
The Third Kiss said to I am Always Yours.
My Heart Replied, I LOVE YOU TO So Much,
And Then I will never Leave that Moment,
And I will Hug my Dear and Kiss Her !!!

Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

0 comments:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page