Amazing Valentine Heart Kiss Messages with HD Photos


lovely heart valentine hd pics

Amazing valentine’s day True heart Sayings:-
Kiss Me If You’ll be my Valentine 8)

, -. .- , .-. .- .
'....I..L..U...'
  " . " " . "
I FEEL YOU THIS WAY
be my Valentine Forever 8)



Valentine’s day heart Message:-

.-'''-....,....-'''-.
! You are My!
".Valentine -!
 "'-.,.-'"
Happy Valentine Day :)


Valentines day heart for your sweet Girlfriend:-

.-..-.  .-..-.
"-.-""-.-"
Just Like We always & ever be Together,
Happy Valentine’s Day 8)


sweet boy girl saying happy valentine

If we date and you become my Valentine:-
You can have my phone password;
Read my sms and emails and answer my phone;
Get on my FB and Twitter and see my Whatapp also!
You see, I'll have nothing to hide except for you from the world!
Happy Valentine's day sweetheart! 8)


Live 4 d person who dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person who cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person who protects u,
n luv d person who luvs u more than u..!
Happy valentine Day :)


U don’t have 2 ask f i care,
in every word u say,
fill free 2 tell your worries,
& replay dt I’m here 4 now 4 always & 4 ever 4u,
Exclusively...Happy Valentine’s Day! :) 8)


love couple hd pics

Adam and Eve started love;
Romeo and Juliet introduced it;
Devdas and Paro suffered due to it;
Laila and Majnu died for it;
So my dear friend, please beware of it as February 14 is very near.
Happy Valentine's day 2015 ! :)


This is a moon which learns from you,
That is a sun which respects you,
There are stars which shine for you,
And here, It’s me who live for you. :)


kiss hd pics wallpaper

The best and most,
Beautiful thing in the world is that,
Heartly Kiss…,
They must be felt with between the two True Heart.
Happy Valentine day!! 8)


As long as U love me,
As long as u care,
I'll do anything 4 u ,
I'll go anywhere,
I'll stay by UR side,
I'll be your companion ,
I'll bring u the sunshine ,
I'll comfort your fears,
I'll gather up rainbows,
To chase all your tears,
your friend & UR guide,
As long as 4ever,
My love will be true,
For as long as U love me…
I'll 1ly love you
Happy Valentine Day :) 8)

Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

1 comment:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page