Animated Birthday Greetings For GirlFriend


Animated Birthday Wishes for friend

Happy Birthday to the sweetest girlfriend ever!
You deserve all the success,
happiness and love in the world,
Let’s celebrate this special day of your life together..!
Happy Birthday! i love you Forever!


Animated Birthday Wishes for Princess

Wishing you happiness,
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter,
To make your heart sing,
Wishing you friendship,
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy,
The birthday can bring Smile on Face Forever!
Happy Birthday Princess !


Animated Birthday greetings card for girl

With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care,
Enough to send some love your way,
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


Animated Birthday Wishes girl

On your Birthday: my Love,
let's promise to make this year even more fun!
Happy Birthday !


Animated Birthday Greeting for girlfriend

I love the purity of your soul and innocence of your heart,
My feelings for you are so pure and real,
I wish God bless you with success,
Happiness and long life with me,
Have a lovely Birthday…!


Animated Birthday Greeting for girl

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.
Happy Birthday to You My Love! :)

Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

0 comments:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page