Best Birthday Wishes Quotes


Birthday Wishes Greetings for son

Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son,
I love you….
You make my life complete...
Happy birthday, my son!


Birthday Wishes Collection Photos with bubbles

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today?
NO?
The second one?
No?
Doesn't matter,
in my mind I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your special day :)
Happy Birthday Dear !


Birthday Wishes Dear Images

I've made all arrangements for someone to drive us home,
Do you know why?
Because we are going to celebrate and have a party for your Birthday!
Happy Birthday Dear!!!


Birthday greetings card picture

May you enjoy a day of doing…
The special things you like to do;
Because today is your b’day,
And it's all about only you! Dear!
Many many Happy Returns of the Day!


Birthday greetings card for brother

Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are:
B – Brilliant
R – Resilient
O – Outstanding
T – Tolerant
H – Honest
E – Entertaining
R – Responsible
Enjoy your Birthday, brother!


Birthday greetings card for friend with cake

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake,
you receive an extra reason to smile,
Happy Birthday to you!

Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

0 comments:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page