Happy Valentine Day Message Images


hear love couple on valentine

48+2 Members can sit in a Bus,
5+1 can sit in a Car,
3+1 can sit in an auto,
1+1 can sit in a Bike,
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That's 'U' My dear Valentine.


U r d beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I'll never leave U
& never want to U let go

U r d beat of my heart
d 1 that make me sing
d 1 who makes me smile
& I never seem to cry

U r d beat of my heart
d 1 I really love
Don't let me out of Ur sight
For I'm yours by heart

“Happy Valentine's Day”


Valentine day sms 2016 quotes

I need friend, U R here with me.
I need help, U R here with me.
I need someone who care, U R here with me.
I need someone who luv, U R here with me.
I need someone who special, U also R here with me.
I miss U so much.. Valentine’s day sms 2016.


Do you know that beside valentine day,?
the whole week (infect 2 weeks) is dedicated for various purpose,
have a look at the list below: -
7 Feb Rose Day,
8 Feb Propose Day,
9 Feb Chocolate Day,
10 Feb Teddy Day,
11 Feb Promise Day,
12 Feb Kiss Day,
13 Feb Hug Day,
14 Feb VALENTINES DAY,
15 Feb Slap Day,
16 Feb Kick Day,
17 Feb Perfume Day,
18 Feb Flirting Day,
19 Feb Confession Day,
20 Feb Missing Day,
21 Feb Break Up.


Moon sun star valentine images

This is a moon which learns from you,
That is a sun which respects you,
There are stars which shine for you,
And here, It’s me who live for you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!


I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.


pray to god in valentine

Young Boys praying 2 “GOD”
please give me a beautiful G.F,
on upcoming “Valentine’s day”
God replied:- sorry already 2 million Boys are waiting for…!


Valentine's day is only a few days away.
So remember, it's not too late to break up and save money.
Maybe you catch a bigger fish on this day.
Happy Valentine's day!


heart art special valentine photo quotes

Feelings are always the same,
Saying it could be in different ways,
Some say it directly are called 'LOVERS',
Some write them on paper & are called 'POETS' =)
“Happy Valentine’s Day”


Valentine's Day special gift IDEA:
1. Ask your wife what she wants.
2. Buy online.
3. Enter Your In-laws address.
4. Select 'Cash On Delivery'.
Happy Valentine's day!... very funny valentine day SMS.
Share on Google Plus
Related Photo SMS

0 comments:

If you Like this Picture SMS then give Comment on Comment Box.

Previous Page Home Next Page